Ozone generator – High Oxidation Potential & Quick Reaction Time
Ozone has a high oxidation potential and quick reaction time, which can be used for disinfection against a wide range of pathogens, such as E.coli, Salmonella, Enteroviruses, Rotaviruses, Phages, Giardia Cysts, Cryptosporidium, Algal Toxins, Staphylococcus, Hepatitis A virus, and many other bacteria, viruses, and molds.
Ozone is also capable of reducing BOD and COD concentrations, and oxidizing other toxic compounds. It can be produced from either pure oxygen or compressed air. Other uses of Ozone includes taste and odor control or bleaching. It is also widely used for harvest disinfection in the agricultural industry and product disinfection during food production.
Applications of Ozone Generator
- Municipal water treatment plants
- Pharmaceutical disinfection
- Swimming pools disinfection
- Municipal sewage treatment
- POU water disinfection
- Disinfection for food and beverage production
- Aquariums disinfection
- Landfill leachate treatment
- Pulp bleaching
- Chemical oxidation
- Technical water disinfection
- Cooling water disinfection
- Agricultural products disinfection
- Food conservation and preservation
- Medical equipment sterilization
- Deodoration of industrial emissions
Different Types of Ozone Products
Interested to know more about the Ozone Generators, or purchase one for your industrial or residential use?